Weibang Legacy 48 VE VARIABLE SPEED REAR ROLLER LAWNMOWER
The Weibang range of gardening equipment offers high quality, durable and affordable machines which are powered by Briggs and Stratton, Kawasaki, Lonsin and Honda engines. All Weibang machinery comes with a 5 year domestic warranty.
The Weibang Legacy range of rear roller lawn mowers have a high specification and are built from professional quality materials. Designed by a long established British company, you won’t be disappointed with a Legacy mower.
The Weibang Legacy 48VE electric start is a 48cm (19”) cutting width rear roller lawnmower powered by a Briggs and Stratton 775iS engine. The 775iS InStart engines from Briggs and Stratton are the easiest starting engines in the industry. One touch starting is produced by clipping a small lithium-ion battery pack to the top of the engine, then just pull the drive lever, push the starter button and you’re ready to go. No more pull starting or priming the engine.
The heavy duty aluminium cutting deck offers durability and corrosion resistance prolonging the life of the machine. The Legacy aluminium cutter decks have a 25 year guarantee for extra peace of mind. The variable speed gearbox lets the operator reduce or increase the travelling speed of the mower to match the mowing terrain and conditions. The Legacy 48 VE has a robotically welded full width rear roller which has the industry leading heavy duty roller ratchet system which has over 10 times the strength and durability of other models.
- Anti-vibration mounts reduce the vibration felt by the users arms & hands so the machine can be used comfortably for longer
- Variable speed gearbox allowing the user to match the mower speed to the conditions
- Ergonomically designed comfortable handles which are height adjustable with storage & service position
- Large grass bag made from integrated air-flow fabric which indicates when the collector is full
- Model : Legacy 48VE
- Type : Rear roller
- Drive : Yes, variable speed
- Electric Start : Yes
- Engine : Briggs & Stratton 775iS InStart DOV
- Displacement : 161cc
- Fuel : Petrol
- Engine Oil : 4-stroke
- Cutter Deck Material : Aluminium
- Cutting Width : 48cm / 19 inch
- Cutting Heights : 11 stages from 13 – 67mm
- Cutting Height Adjustment : Single lever
- Grass Collector : 72 litres
- Wheels : Front – 178mm, Roller – 128mm
- Weight (Dry) : 57.5kg
5 YEARS DOMESTIC / 3 YEARS COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
FULLY ASSEMBLED AND READY FOR USE