Stihl RM 253 T Self-Propelled Petrol Lawn Mower 21″ ROTARY
The Stihl RM 253 T lawn mower is a new lawn mower from Stihl and offers a 51 cm (20″) cutting width, a large plastic grass collector (55 litres with level indicator) and a powerful OHV engine that ensures outstanding running smoothness and durability. The Stihl RM 253 T is self-propelled meaning you won’t need to push the mower yourself – it will do all the work for you. It also features treaded tyres, which means the machine is easy to manoeuvre and in turn significantly speed up work. The single-speed drive allows you to mow the lawn without having to push the mower, great for steeper lawns. The central cutting height adjustment features seven settings, from 25 to 75 mm ensuring you lawn is cut to the height you require. The powerful ReadyStart engine is nice and easy to start and offers plenty of power to efficiently mow your lawn. The RM 253 T comes with a 5 year extended domestic warranty (subject to registration and annual servicing).
Stihl RM 253 T Lawn Mower features:
- Self-propelled – Self-propelled STIHL lawn mowers take the effort out of lawn mowing. The drive mechanism propels the mower without it physically having to be pushed. This makes working easier, especially on large lawns and inclines.
- Innovative grass catcher box – Clippings and dust are prevented from escaping upwards and contaminating the mower owing to the downward-facing air vents and closed catcher box lid. The machine is exposed to less dirt. The integrated level indicator shows when it is time to empty the grass catcher box. The two part catcher box design ensures easy opening and emptying.
- Central cutting height adjustment – The cutting height for the lawn can be precisely adjusted using a practical handle on the side of the housing. The selected cutting height can be read off via a window in front of the handle.
- Briggs & Stratton 625 Serie E OHV ReadyStart engine – The decisive starting advantage: Simple, energy-saving and safe starting. The automatic choke simplifies the starting of the lawn mower with the engine cold or warm.
- Sturdy frame construction – The particularly rigid frame construction remains in best shape, even during the toughest jobs. It consists of three robust stamped metal parts. The operating forces exerted on the handlebar are transmitted very directly into the housing – the mower responds quickly and can therefore be manoeuvred very easily.
- Integral level indicator – A level indicator is integrated in the grass catcher box of all VIKING rear discharge mowers. It signals when the box should be emptied.
- Aluminium housing – Low weight and high stability characterise aluminium housings. Powder-coated surfaces, resistant to both fuel and corrosion, retain their shine for a long time.
- Self-propulsion – Mowing large areas, on inclines in particular, is made easier by the motorised self-propulsion. With a single actuation of the control lever, the mower is set in motion. Depending on the model VIKING mowers are equipped with one or three forward gears.
- Highlift blade – The highlift blade generates a strong air current in the aerodynamic housing, which makes the grass stand upright before cutting and conveys the clippings into the grass catcher box using an integrated air flow system. A good cutting pattern and good cutting and collecting performance are guaranteed.
- Easy-running wheels – The wheels, with double ball bearings, are extremely robust and hard-wearing. The robust driving wheels are equipped with a traction and directional stability tread pattern.
- Quick-Start – Innovative spring start system as an alternative to the conventional electric start. By triggering a spring system, the engine starts automatically (without the need to pull a recoil starter rope). On stopping, the spring is wound up again and is ready for the next start.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
FULLY ASSEMBLED AND READY TO USE